Monday, July 23, 2007

Drug Busting

So....I found this article to be very interesting not only because this guy accidently made a gang sign to some undercover cops, but he led the cops to his home where there was more to be discovered than they probably wanted!! I would think that if you are doing any kind of illegal activity that you would be more likely to be on your guard about what you do and say around people you may not necessarily know. I feel that these two boys were not very smart for doing what they did.....but, sadly, I find it pretty funny. Not that two people getting in trouble is funny, but that these boys were not thinking and how they practically gave the police everything they needed to arrest them.

Now, the one thing that I do find suspicious about this is the poice going into the house with the guy to get his ID and that they called someone on to the scene almost immediately when they saw a clear bag with what looked like cocaine in it. I am not quite sure if the police were completely in their rights to go on ahead and send for 'back-up' without getting a warrant first. I am not the most educated in the laws or what is or is not acceptable in a situation like this.....but, these would be my predictions.

No comments:

What I love.....

What I love.....
Fun on a trip!!